Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Seavees // Oh my gingham! These puppies are on their way to Swell Rio. Just call me the tracking number stalker!
- Pom-Pom Clutch // They say it's the perfect SPRING accessory, but I say it's appropriate year round. Wont you agree?!
- Herbert Green // I'm constantly inspired by the artist's color palette and cutouts. I wish he'd open the Etsy shop SOON.
- Bananas For You Card // Because I can't thank you enough for sticking around this part of the web, I'd send you this.
- Sugar Cookies // My grandma's cookies have yet to arrive. Don't be surprised if I jump on the mailman when they do.
- Polka Dot Pillow Sham // It's not fair that the kids get all of the fun bedding. Have you seen Nod's great options?
- Harper Wedges // You guys, V-Day has come and gone, but I will forever adore this punchy color combo. Eek!
- Edit Bag // The warm jade hue and the price point have sucked me in. Now how about a snazzy promo?!
- Poppy Drop Necklace // I don't wear as many chunky necklaces as I used to, but I could make an exception for this.
- Striped Tee // I fell for the green stripes on this Crewcuts tee, so I ordered a size 16 and it fits like a women's XS. Boom!
- Central Park Two // Isn't this print darling? Bekka Palmer's use of thread and film is quite literally a stroke of genius.
- Sunshine Crystal Earrings // "Sunshine on my earlobes makes me happy..." I think I might have something here. Ha!
- Blush and Gold Pyramid Bowl // This pottery collection will stop you dead in your tracks. The gold details. Swoooon!
- Scout Design Studio // You guys, you've got to check out the selection of mod goodies. They're absolutely incredible.
- Where Bartender's Drink // Take a tip from the experts and dog ear ALLLLLLL the pages in this book. I know I will.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.SaveSaveSaveSave
Post a Comment