Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Tassel Chain Necklace // I'm so glad they brought back this customer favorite! I always kicked myself for not buying it.
- Majorette Nail Polish // This color is fantastic, so why can't I convince myself to paint my nails anything but red or pink?
- Contrast Crossbody Bag // I'm seriously impressed with the price point and selection of accessories at Mango. Wowzers!
- ColourPop Cosmetics // Has anyone tried this affordable line? Their pencil is supposed to rival Anastasia's Brow Wiz.
- Diablo Modernist Floor Lamp // You guys, I could spend HOURS and HOURS poring over France and Son's website. Hubba!
- Elizabeth Bird Party Clutch // It's no secret I love me some Elizabeth Graeber. This Alice + Olivia piece is a work of art.
- Coral Lipstick // When it comes to lipstick, I've found a great red and pink, but I'm still looking for the best coral shade.
- Sequin Petal Earrings // It doesn't matter what product it is, J.Crew sucks me in EVERY time with the Bright Papaya hue.
- OTS Strapless Dress // Confession: I think I want to attend a wedding this summer JUST so I can buy this emerald gem.
- Ankle-Strap Sandals in Calf Hair // I desperately want a pair of calf hair sandals or sneakers. These are fabulous!!
- Pink Tassel With Orange Pom-Pom // I kind of feel like the people at Parker Thatch really GET me, don't you agree?
- Hand Lettering by Jenessa Wait // There are oodles of hand-lettering accounts on Instagram, but this is my fave.
- Don't Call It That // I have NO clue what this book is about or why it ranges from $20 to $1,000 on Amazon (WTF?), but the cover alone is giving me so much life. I think I need it on my night stand—the Andrew Jackson version, obvi.
- Capri Blue Signature Candle // Did you know my favorite scent (made famous by Anthro) comes in a hot pink canister?
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.