Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Found My Animal // It's time Beesly gets an upgrade in the accessory department so I ordered her a leash and collar.
- Gemstone Tassel Earrings // These cobalt beauties are a steal as they're currently on sale for an impressive $23. Bravo!
- Saskia Single Blanket // Want to know the best part about Valentine's Day? The excuse to pair pink and red together.
- Birds and Hearts Mini Pouch // Matine's latest collab with one of my favorite artists, Elizabeth Graeber, is everything.
- Kate Spade Fitness Tracker // You guys, I'm obsessed with my new fitness tracker. 10,000 steps or BUST!
- Essie Sheers To You // After my last gel manicure, it's clear my nails could use a little TLC. Has anyone tried this magic?
- Embellished Jackie // Where is this on J.Crew's website and why am I only seeing it at Nordstrom?? Mama likes!
- Le Specs Air Heart Sunglasses // I mean, if they're a staple for Olivia Palermo, then they've got to be pretty fabulous...
- Sketch Pad // Morning art sessions with Max make me want to buy all the sketch pads. This one's almost too pretty.
- Cocktail Computer // If this innovative tool doesn't lift your spirits, I don't know what will. Isn't it amazing??
- Valentine's Heart Plates // Nothing says I LOVE YOU like a celebration with shimmering heart shaped plates.
- Knotted Striped Sandals // Okay, I can practically feel the eye rolls through the computer screen but in the event one of you out there strikes it rich and can afford these bad boys, then please for the love of all the Love Lists BUY these.
- Generation G Lipstick // Glossier did it again with this insanely wonderful and hydrating lipstick formula.
- Flat Clutch // I'm not sure what it is about this clutch, but I'm obsessed with the sunny color combination. Come hither!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.