Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Linen Napkin Set // I have a set of these with hot pink edges and they're so handy for entertaining. Must collect them all.
- No-Bake Salted Caramel Cups // Oh wow! I kind of want a reason, any reason, to whip these up this weekend.
- Notch Bracelet // The handmade bracelet is simple, but in so many ways it makes a big statement. I can't get enough!
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid // I'm a HUUUUUUGE fan of Bobbi's Art Stick, so I have great expectations for this newbie.
- Heeled Mules With Bow // There's just something about navy paired with lavender that reminds me of Spring. Also, $40.
- Dear Sundays // Non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty free. And the kicker? They come in 44 delicious hues. How lovely!?!
- Perpetual Monthly Calendar // I don't use my calendar like I used to and it's a waste. This no-frills option is what I need.
- Turquoise Fireworks Earrings // They're like spectacular sea urchins that you get to wear on your ears and I'm smitten.
- Healy Lane Candi // I'll be honest, it's been far too long since a bag at KSNY really did it for me. This is a game changer.
- Miss You Candle // I need to keep The Little Market it mind when I'm searching for the perfect gift. How sweet is this?
- Cloud Paint // If it's good enough for m' celeb bestie Reese Witherspoon AT the Oscars, then it must be flipping fab.
- OTS Striped Top // I'm obsessed with the current over-the-shoulder trend, but can someone be honest and tell me if they stay in place? I'd LOVE to try one, specifically this gem, but I don't want to have to adjust the top nonstop.
- Cymbal Necklace // Madewell's pendant necklaces are some of my very favorites. I love the simple beaded detail.
- Lulu Flat Clutch // The color. The whimsy! The gingham. The jewels! Did we just become best friends? Yup.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
P.S. Sorry I missed you yesterday for this week's edition of Thursday's Thoughts. I was in bed with a pesky migraine. Ewwww!
Post a Comment