Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Mossy Missy's Matchbook // If you're looking for a colorful escape, check out Katie Benn's illustrations. They're fantastic!
- Enamel Tassel Pendant // Always a sucker for citrus, I fell hard for this sunny and snazzy tassel beauty. Get over here!
- Satin Bow Slingbacks // Coming in just under $25, who can resist this fashionable fan favorite from H&M? Sign me up.
- Fun Patch // Because sometimes you need a punchy embroidered patch to remind you to have a blast, right?!
- Silken Wool Pillow Covers // I see you West Elm with your delicious color palette. How fabulous are Nile and New Blue?
- Heels On Fire Tee // I'll be wearing this easy tee all Spring and Summer. How adorable is the embroidered phrase?
- Dandelion Drop Earrings // These dangly darlings are ADORABLE and the variety of colors add a perfect pop to any outfit.
- Pink Collins Striped Basket Tote // Sometimes I think I want the navy version, but then I get lured in by that bright pink.
- Grapefruit Fizz Cocktails // Sip on something equal parts pretty and fizzy. Don't forget there's a mocktail version too!
- Kaico Set // I'm obsessed with the simplicity and elegance that comes with this functional (and spendy) Japanese design.
- Oval Tray // A shiny steal to keep bits and baubles organized in the bathroom or a centerpiece on the kitchen table.
- Woven Brights Placemats // Doesn't every meal deserve a playful and colorful foundation? The yellow is yummy.
- Ladies // No one does lettering quite like THE Internet design goddess Corina Nika. Who agrees with me?!
- The Precision Eye Definer // Oh boy! This will more than likely be the next eyeliner I try to master. Wish me luck!
- StikIt Tape Dispenser // Grabbing a piece of tape with one hand never felt so breezy. Thanks for the stylish tip, Domino!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Post a Comment