Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Mountain Abstraction // Color me inspired! I can't help but get lured in by Lulu deKwiatkowski's vibrant pieces.
- Enough Sun For Everybody // I was killing time on Pinterest and in a sea of inspirational quotes, this one stuck with me.
- One Bowl Toffee Bar Cookies // Whip these up, but go ahead and leave a few at my doorstep while you're at it.
- Cream Pom Dot Throw Pillow // I see what you did here Target and Nate Berkus, and I can't say I hate it. This is fab!
- Yuliya Gwilym Illustrations // I love the whimsy in Gwilym's art. Hey Max, are you ready to unleash your inner Picasso?
- Grenada Double Strand Pom-Pom Necklace // I've been eyeing this number for a few weeks. It's gonna need to happen.
- Uppers Canister // How many bottles of gin could I fit in here? Asking for a friend. Alright, Peanut M&Ms it is...
- Striped Tie-Front Flats // These are SO flipping fabulous, J.Crew excluded them from their most recent promo. Sigh.
- Easter Eggs Card // I haven't made it a habit to send Easter cards, but this one from Mr. Boddington gives me the urge.
- Chelsea Chicken // Isn't she ADORABLE?! Max probably (I'm only saying that because I *should*) doesn't need another stuffed animal, but this fluffy creature is ridiculously charming. I swear he's nothing like the rest of them. Ha!
- Smarties Hot Pink Cushion // If I refer to throw pillows as "cushions" like the Aussies, is it still considered hoarding?
- Velvet Heart Cushion // You don't have to answer that last question. I know where this is going. #INTERVENTION
- Gold-Tone Acrylic Earrings // A spendy addition to this week's list, but I can assure you they're a work of ART.
- Embroidered Springtime Top // I think I squealed when I first laid eyes on this dainty number. Come hither.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.SaveSave
Post a Comment