Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Ombre Watercolor // This will remain one of my all-time favorite color combinations in the history of all color combos.
- Cape Light // Just call me Kanye because this brass beauty makes me want to turn on ALL the lights if they look like this.
- Texas Postcard // A tiny part of me always hoped the folks at Sideshow Press would make one for The Lonestar State.
- Illustrated Interview with Wasted Rita // This must be the definition of fun. I'm obsessed with the visual concept. Darling!
- Matthew Williamson Tango Chair // If you need me this weekend, I'll probably be pretending to sit in this gorgeous chair.
- Boss Looks Like A Lady Card // Spell out who's in charge by sending this card to a bestie or by hanging it at your desk.
- Comrade Tech Wristlet // Ban.do does it again with this multitasking clutch. It's all that AND a cute key chain. Hello!
- Pom-Pom Striped Linen Pillow // Classic but packs a pom-pom punch—hey, that's just how I like to describe myself. Ha!
- Midi Skirt in Fringe Dot // Has anyone seen this skirt IRL? Also, how's the midi option in the petite fit?! Because dots.
- Spring Forward // Don't forget about Daylight Savings Time this weekend. I'm already wondering how it will affect Max.
- La Chocolaterie // How GORGEOUS are these chocolate bars? Also, don't they look like something from Rifle Paper Co.?
- Gemstone Soaps // You guys, they're ALMOST too pretty to use. The peridot (obvi) is begging to come to Swell Rio.
- Ultra Pink Multi Cami Heels // I can't stop dreaming about these color blocked cuties. Loeffler Randall strikes again!
- Valerie Makeup Bag // Intended to store all of your cosmetics, I personally think this beauty could double as a clutch.
- Tassel Earrings // Maybe I'm crazy, but when I wear tassel earrings I kind of feel as majestic as Salt Bae. Anyone??
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.