|A whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter.|
|The adorable and stylish blogger, Liz Schneider, of Sequins & Stripes. Her blog is one of the first sites I check each morning. Learn more about this girl who inspires by visiting Breakfast at Toast.|
|Miu Miu Shades: "Watch with glittering eyes, the whole world around you..."|
|A room worth pinning.|
Okay, I had a lot to be happy about this week. Here are a few extras...
- Finally making the time to chat with a great friend on the phone. She makes me laugh!
- Hearing Flyboy tell dynamite stories about his recent travels. Why is Vanuatu so hard for me to pronounce?
- A fresh pack of Post-It Notes.
- Obsessively checking Matchbook's Website to see if their October issue has gone live. Woah, easy girl!
- Sitting down to write a few handwritten notes. Stationery + paper goods = therapy.
- Analyzing the words that came out of my mouth when I met a fellow Bernese Mountain Dog owner on base. Example: "Aren't they like walking sunshine?" Someone really needs to get out of the house more. What I might think of as enthusiasm could be confused for crazy dog lady.
- Sweet words of advice from a new friend and an old bestie. Toodles, Doodles, Gobbies. The fact that people take the time to send a virtual hug or compose words of wisdom gets me all choked up. Your comments and emails mean so very much to me! I'm blessed.
- Getting a voicemail from my Godson. Happy Birthday! G-Mama loves you!
What made you jump for joy this week?
Have a fabulous weekend!!
P.S. How do you feel about an assignment? I want YOUR help. Are you interested in putting together a style collage that expresses you, your flair, and interests? I'm thinking we could do something like Caitlin at Sacramento Street
, where each week she she takes a close-up shot of things she collects and displays them atop a favorite book or magazine. If you're interested in joining in on the fun, take a picture and email
it to me. I'd love to feature your photos in an upcoming blog post!
Go ahead, put on your creative crowns and dust off that camera.
Love this post Ash! I wish I was wearing that french chic outfit today!!ReplyDelete
The style collage sounds fun! That could be a really cool post!
Hope you have a great weekend!