Meet Jennifer Rosson, style expert and blogger behind Style Your Life.
|Images via: Strike A Pose / Home Economics (1, 2, 3) / Bubbly / We're Moving! / Rick Springfield / |
Heart / Handwriting / Express Yourself / Teacher's Pet / Math Problems / Blog Love
10 Random Things: Jennifer Rosson
- I love Chihuahua profiles!
- I was the" Home Economics Student of the Year" in 9th grade! Hehe.
- Ugh, my handwriting is awful. Thank goodness I don't have to use it much in this day and age.
- I love Champagne and drink it as frequently as possible and socially acceptable!
- My first concert was Rick Springfield; I was 12. I have still have never been to a concert I enjoyed more!
- I love to move.
- My face is very expressive; I can't hide my feelings.
- Math stresses me out.
- I am still friends with my 1st grade teacher.
- I love your blog, Ashley!
Aww, shucks! Thanks for the warm and fuzzies, Jennifer. The feeling is mutual!
Be sure to follow Jennifer's blog, Style Your Life, and learn more about the amazing style expert here.
Her blog is absolutely adorable, and she has fabulous taste!
I especially love Jennifer's take on wardrobe essentials and organization tips.
Now go on, add her to your Google Reader, subscribe, follow, etc. You'll thank me later!
Want to join in on the fun?
It's not too late to email me your 10 Random Things.
P.S. Thanks for the overwhelming number of responses regarding the Blogaversary Giveaway. It's not too late to enter. For more details, click here. All five winners will be announced this Thursday, June 21st.
LOVE Jennifer and her blog! Both of your blogs are always such a bright start to my morning :)ReplyDelete
LOVE it you are the cutest!! and @Blair thanks lady!!ReplyDelete
Very nice interview! I also have an expressive face. :DReplyDelete
I love these lists!ReplyDelete
Just stopping by to say congrats on your 1 year blog birthday. I am sure there are even more wonderful things to come!ReplyDelete