Let's get right to it, shall we?
What's on the weekend agenda? I'm glad you asked...
- Today, I'm excited about everything! Flyboy is expected to return home this Sunday. Woo hoo!
- Yes, a celebratory libation should hit the spot. I think I'll take a guzzlet of The Falero -- What's not to love about this refreshing drink? Framboise, limes, and berries. Sign me up!
- I hope to wear this Ban.Do pom-pom flower pin with every outfit! I often plan my ensemble around accessories.
- Oh, and I intend on wearing comfy espadrilles (similar to these). When I'm in business mode, they make transitioning from errands to house work a cinch!
- We've got family coming into town, so I'll be a list-making fool. Groceries, meal planning, chores, etc. Sounds like my kind of heaven!
- Not to worry, I plan to relax and unwind. I think I'll take some time to write a few Happy Notes.
- With the next 1.5 weeks off from work, I can't wait to paint my fingernails a bright hue. Essie Clambake, I've missed you.
- I'll probably spend some more time pinning Brahmin bags. I can't stop thinking about this one in particular!
- Have you seen the video where Andy Cohen gets spooked by a bird at the filming of the OC Reunion? I die. Watch the clip here.
- The remainder of my free time will be devoted to looking at fun finds like this bottle cap collection -- Yup is up!
- If you have a free minute, be sure to check out Society Social's Magalog -- you're bound to find some great decor ideas! I must make that posh polka dot pillow mine. You've probably noticed that there's no shortage of spots and dots in today's post.
|via Society Social|
- I'm slightly obsessed with Inslee Haynes. She warmly welcomed summer with this adorable illustration of sunglasses!
- Did you see that BaubleBar and Noble House Designs collaborated? This Hybrid Sailor Collar is my fave! I think my mom and I spent a good five minutes discussing this necklace yesterday. Can you say obsessed?
- My ideal summer outfit. Contents courtesy of J.Crew -- but you already knew that!
- This illustration by the ever-so-talented Katie Evans got me thinking about Gladys Hardy. What a gal. I don't think I'll ever forget her phone call on Ellen when she said, "I love Jesus, but I drink a little." It's such a classic moment. You know what I'm talking about, right? Sometimes I watch this clip because it's such a hoot. In fact, I think I'd like to move to Austin for Nana Gladys alone.
|Illustration via Katie Evans|
And on that note, Beesly, Tripp, and I wish you a Happy Friday!
What do you have in store this weekend?
As always I love that outfit you put together with all those lovely J.Crew finds. Lately Bauble Bar has some really great pieces, it's been hard narrowing it down to one item to add to my collection. Hope you have a lovely time this weekend!ReplyDelete
love it all! addicted to your blog! :] love this outfit you put together!ReplyDelete
& would you be interested in doing a guest post for me!? :]
Completely in love with that Brahmin bag!ReplyDelete