Let's get right to it, shall we?
What's on the weekend agenda? I'm glad you asked...
- Today, I'm excited about everything! Flyboy is expected to return home this Sunday. Woo hoo!
- Yes, a celebratory libation should hit the spot. I think I'll take a guzzlet of The Falero -- What's not to love about this refreshing drink? Framboise, limes, and berries. Sign me up!
- I hope to wear this Ban.Do pom-pom flower pin with every outfit! I often plan my ensemble around accessories.
- Oh, and I intend on wearing comfy espadrilles (similar to these). When I'm in business mode, they make transitioning from errands to house work a cinch!
- We've got family coming into town, so I'll be a list-making fool. Groceries, meal planning, chores, etc. Sounds like my kind of heaven!
- Not to worry, I plan to relax and unwind. I think I'll take some time to write a few Happy Notes.
- With the next 1.5 weeks off from work, I can't wait to paint my fingernails a bright hue. Essie Clambake, I've missed you.
- I'll probably spend some more time pinning Brahmin bags. I can't stop thinking about this one in particular!
- Have you seen the video where Andy Cohen gets spooked by a bird at the filming of the OC Reunion? I die. Watch the clip here.
- The remainder of my free time will be devoted to looking at fun finds like this bottle cap collection -- Yup is up!
- If you have a free minute, be sure to check out Society Social's Magalog -- you're bound to find some great decor ideas! I must make that posh polka dot pillow mine. You've probably noticed that there's no shortage of spots and dots in today's post.
|via Society Social|
- I'm slightly obsessed with Inslee Haynes. She warmly welcomed summer with this adorable illustration of sunglasses!
- Did you see that BaubleBar and Noble House Designs collaborated? This Hybrid Sailor Collar is my fave! I think my mom and I spent a good five minutes discussing this necklace yesterday. Can you say obsessed?
- My ideal summer outfit. Contents courtesy of J.Crew -- but you already knew that!
- This illustration by the ever-so-talented Katie Evans got me thinking about Gladys Hardy. What a gal. I don't think I'll ever forget her phone call on Ellen when she said, "I love Jesus, but I drink a little." It's such a classic moment. You know what I'm talking about, right? Sometimes I watch this clip because it's such a hoot. In fact, I think I'd like to move to Austin for Nana Gladys alone.
|Illustration via Katie Evans|
And on that note, Beesly, Tripp, and I wish you a Happy Friday!
What do you have in store this weekend?