This week's Tuesday Ten is brought to you by Caitlin Brennan from Weeknight Wandering.
|Image Credits: Flats / Necklace / Polo Monograms / Nail Polish / Matchbook / Map / Camera / Necklace Charm / Cookbook / San Pellegrino|
10 Random Things: Caitlin Brennan
1. I always wear flats to work! I hate dealing with heels in the city.
2. My Home is Kansas! For now, I am loving Chicago.
3. In high school, I had dozens of monogrammed polos that I had to have.
4. A girl can never have too many nail polish colors, including me - I love painting my nails. It is almost therapeutic.
5. My collection of matchbooks is growing and growing.
6. One of my best girlfriends lives in Australia. It would be a dream to go visit her.
7. I'm a rookie photographer, but I try to improve my skills by reading up and hopefully will invest in a class soon.
8. I'm a Leo! I would love to tout my zodiac symbol by wearing this pretty pendant on my neck.
9. I have every Ina Garten cookbook out there, but I've rarely actually used them - I just love how they look.
10. A San Pellengrino Limonata is my favorite new treat these days. My fridge is stocked.
Thanks for sharing, Caitlin! I love a trusty pair of flats, classic monograms, and a can of fizzy Limonata!
Want to learn more about the blogger? Be sure to follow Weeknight Wandering.
You'll be glad you added it to your list of daily reads!
Want to join in on the fun?
It's not too late to email me your 10 Random Things
Have a tremendous Tuesday!
P.S. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Tour de Puna.
Great picks! I have a collection of cookbooks that I rarely use, but like the way they look too! A kitchen decor must have right?ReplyDelete
It's a small world when my real friend and blogger friend collide. Love Caitlin's picks!ReplyDelete
Ali - I couldn't agree more! I'm so glad to have met Caitlin through you:)ReplyDelete
Ashley - I'm the same way. Rarely do I touch certain cookbooks. They're purely for aesthetic value:) Ha Ha!