Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Sometimes I stumble upon an image that makes me wish I could be superimposed and join in on the fun. This happy picture is no exception. These gals look like a blast!
- Y'All T-Shirt // I originally fell in love with The Social Department's y'All poster, but now that I realized there's a tee, I'm head over heels! Perhaps the hot pink text will make incorporating the southern contraction into my dialog a bit more natural on my end. It's doubtful, but worth a shot.
- Pineapple // After Wednesday's pattern post, I've been obsessed with Nikki Miles and her illustrations.
- Muchas Gracias Note Cards // What a lively little thank-you note. Rifle Paper Co. does it again!
- Seasons of Life // I keep repeating this to myself and have it tucked into my planner as a reminder.
- Biscoff No-Bake Cookies // I'm currently WITHOUT cookie butter, and it's slowly killing me inside. Does that sound overly dramatic? Yes, but it's a pantry staple, and I thought I had a local hookup at Target, but they haven't had it in stock for almost two months. For shame! Thankfully, it sounds as though my parents are sending me some from Trader Joe's. As soon as I'm in possession of cookie butter, I'm SO making these. They look delish! And in case you missed it, you'll want to read this: An Open Letter to Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. Hilarious!
- You heard about my recipe rut yesterday, but I'm also in a bit of a hair rut. I'm tired of wearing my hair down (it's so flat and lifeless) or the same messy updo every day. I want to mix it up and try something different. I have a feeling one of these Ban.do Twist Scarves might be kind of fun. I'm loving the stripes, but deep down I want the gold lame. And after reading about Rachel Shingleton's latest blowout, I'm eager to try Kevin Murphy's Powder.Puff. Since my hair is fine, I could use some body.
- Oprah at the WWHL Clubhouse // I can't believe this is really happening! Prepare the shotski because August 15th can't get here fast enough. Will O be sipping on a Moscow Mule? Does this mean we'll see Gayle or Stedman behind the bar? In the words of RZ, this news is so maj!
- Milktape Mixtape // This has got to be one of the cutest little gadgets/gifts ever! I'm obsessed!
- Starbucks Discoveries Chilled Coffees // I was surprised to find this at the grocery store over the weekend, so I had to bring home a carton of the vanilla latte flavor and try it. I must admit, it's tasty!
- Josef Albers: Interaction of Color App // I could spend hours playing around with this. Mesmerizing!
- The News is Hues // I'm loving Fossil's latest batch of new arrivals. It's a bit early to think of fall, but if the forecast calls for these bright colors, I'm game! I'm especially smitten with this color-blocked zip pouch and this lovely orange watch.
- Freebies // Have you seen Sugar Paper's latest free desktop download? I can't believe it's already August.
- Blogging Resources // Ashley Ella's One-Stop Shop for Creative Blogging Resources and Polly Scott's How to Write a Better Blog Post.
- Half Tucks and Arm Parties // Adored this simple style post by Jess Lively!
- One Fine Day Updates // Stay tuned for an exciting giveaway on Monday. Yippee! Oh, and who's ready for the return of Need Read Greed next Wednesday? Your wish is my command.
Cheers to a snazzy and sparkly weekend! Make it count.
Post a Comment