When you kick off the blog week with something snazzy like a giveaway, it's really quite hard to top that level of excitement. I'm just saying... But in an effort to keep you entertained until the big winners are revealed on Friday, I thought it was time to share some of my latest and greatest finds. After all, it's been awhile since we've gone all Etsy on the blog. I have a feeling you'll adore at least one of these shops, and if you're like me, you'll become a quick fan of all five. What can I say? When I fall for something wonderful, I fall hard. You just know when you're smitten.
- Custom Pet Portraits by dimdi // When I saw this West Highland Terrier, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. It reminds me of our family dog, Schatz. She's a sweet and spunky one!
- Canvas and Gold Baby Shoes by ajalor // How dear are these little pink shoes? They would make the perfect gift for a friend who's expecting or bookmark worthy for your future fashion-forward child.
- Vintage Eames Arm Chair by Cast + Crew // I never thought I was the kind of person who collected "stuff" — well, with the exception of stationery, shoes, and sweaters. A collector sounds kind of boring and borderline hoarder-ish, so maybe we could just refer to it as curator of fine goods? Much better! If there was something I'd amass besides the items already noted, it would have to be Eames chairs. After my parents bought me my first rocker for my 25th birthday, I've become hooked. Of course, I was instantly delighted when I stumbled upon this sunny seat. It's pretty spectacular! And can you EVER have too much seating?
- Decorative Pillow Cover by PopOColor // Hands down, one of the BEST Etsy resources for amazing throw pillows! Besides the great name, the prices are reasonable and the selection is superb.
- Peony Piñata by papel SF // Oh. My. Word. I just died and went to heaven. This is the mother of all piñatas.
Have you stumbled upon any like it, love it, gotta have it, Etsy treasures lately?
P.S. It's not too late to enter the giveaway. Click here for more details!
Post a Comment