Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Big Yellow Love // Nothing warms the heart like a bright felt heart stitched to a simple background.
- BAGGU Basic Leather Tote in Gold // I don't think I need to discuss my
obsessionLOVE for bags, especially BAGGU. The buttery leather is yummy and the metallic matches with everything!
- Loren Hope's Newest Arrivals // There are no words for Loren's latest batch of baubles. STUNNING! I've got my eyes on the Petra Tri-Color Necklace in "Aurora" and the Petra Cuff in Midnight and Electric Purple. In fact, I think both would go quite nicely with this Silk Ruffle Top from J.Crew.
- Playfulness // I found buckets of inspiration from this brilliant typography on Designspiration.
- Honeydew, Cucumber, and Mint Cooler // The recipe states Gin is "optional," but I'd say it's required.
- Ray-Ban Aviators // I think it's time I add a pair of these legendary specs to my collection. Cliche? Perhaps. Timeless? Most definitely! It's worth a shot.
- Brilliant Ideas Notepad // Ashley Brooke is just killing me with her cuteness. I'm certain this should be placed on my desk. After all, I'm a sucker for anything with gold foil. Fact.
- I Adore Fringe // These Diana Vreeland scribbles from Stephanie Fishwick were a definite bright spot to my week. There's just something about a delightful doodle that makes me giddy inside.
- Bloggie Nod // I was excited to see the ol' blog mentioned in Military Families Magazine. Woo hoo!
- Ashton Kutcher's Speech at the Teen Choice Awards // I can't say I really ever thought much about him, but I found this speech to be refreshing and encouraging. I'm excited to see his new movie, Jobs.
- If you do this in an email... // Absolutely HILARIOUS. I just know you'll love it!
- DIY Paper Gift Bag // So simple and far cuter than anything you can buy at the store.
- Gorgeous Home Tour // I fell head over heels for Sarah Sherman Samuel's house tour on the Glitter Guide this week. I think the image of her garment rack was my favorite! Check out the DIY on her blog.
Have a swell weekend, m' dears! Make it count.