Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Jenna's Picks // It's no secret I love me some Jenna Lyons, so I was in stitches when I checked out her latest picks on J.Crew's blog. She had me with the NARS Satin Lip Pencil (my personal fave!), her nod to Iris Apfel, and the illustrations of Joana Avillez. Naturally, this led me to watch Jay-Z's "Picasso Baby" to see if I could spot Jenna in the video. Look carefully, because her appearance is quick. Keep your eyes peeled for a coral-ish red lip, chambray, and those iconic spectacles!
- Gingered Peach Margaritas // Coat the rim of your tumbler with salt and slap me silly! I wouldn't mind kicking back with one of these tasty beverages this weekend. Who's with me?!
- "Send More Mail" Original Block Print // I'm a big advocate of old-fashioned correspondence. I wouldn't mind hanging this one-of-a-kind print in our office above the desk. It's perfect!
- "August Love" Print by Rachael Anderson // When I stumbled upon this on Etsy, it seemed appropriate.
- Asia Pietrzyk and Bri Emery Lollapalooza Collab // Bri and Asia teamed up with Gap at this year's Lolla. People could stop by Gap's tent and create custom t-shirts with Bri and Asia's graphic designs. I think I would have gone with the hipster glasses. Yup!
- Travel America Calendar 2014 // I feel like I ALWAYS include something Rifle-related in my weekly Love List. Does that sound accurate? Anywho, the 2014 calendars made a debut on their website, so I had to take a gander. Hawaii is featured for the month of June, and it got me thinking that I'd love to buy the calendar and frame the illustration. It would be a nice little keepsake. Hello, Nostalgiaville!
- DIY Pom-Pom Maker // A weekend wouldn't be complete without a little pom-pom action. Am I right?
- Tippi Sweater in French Knot // My love for the Tippi knows no bounds. Call them tiny poufs or 3-D textural polka-dots, but I know J.Crew made this sweater with me in mind. I feel the urge to send Mickey, Jenna, Libby, and Gayle a personal thank-you note for this woven piece of perfection.
- Silver Caroline Loafers // I'm seriously smitten with these metallic beauties! They're stylish and eclectic.
- Dear Darling // Be the hostess with the mostess with these tips from the folks of Darling Magazine.
- Piggy Storybook Slippers // They look so snuggly and fun! I wish they came in grown-up sizes.
- Talk Bubble Graphic Mug // A delightful way to sip your morning coffee and pretend you're sitting with Andy in the Bravo Clubhouse. BTW, we're a week away from the Oprah-calypse!
- Booze Bag // An absolutely adorable gift idea, or a cute way to tote your spirits in style.
And finally, it's time to announce the winners of the Milktape giveaway...
Please email me so we can ensure your mixtape gets mailed to you!
Cheers to a snazzy and sparkly weekend! Make it count.
Post a Comment