Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- A Classic Combination // This image made me smile and swoon. It also reminded me of Rachel's fabulous post about how to rock a Midi skirt. Read more here.
- Bubble Print // I wouldn't mind having a copy of Smith's Bubble Print. It would be a perfect little reminder to NOT take life so seriously—and that pop of hot pink is rather enticing as well!
- Laughing // If this theory is true, then I've packed in a whole lotta exercising this week. I guess that means I totally deserved my nightly serving of brownies and ice cream, too! Exercising is a blast.
- WTF? Note Cards // Talk about straight-shooting stationery. I think I need to add this to my collection.
- Leather Lips Makeup Bag // How stinkin' adorable is this? Who wouldn't look at this and smile?!
- Green Hat Gin // When my mom emails me with a subject line that reads, "Soooo You!", I hop to it immediately. When I realized it dealt with gin, I was doubly excited! The packaging and design are incredibly gorgeous and green is one of my favorite colors. It really was made for me! I just wish that the company would include lady gin-drinkers into their branding. How about a bottle that reads, "every woman has her vice"? Let's swap the top hat for a charming cloche!
- Mackenzie Horan's House Tour // Ever since Mackenzie teased about a home tour on her blog, Design Darling, I've been in stitches just waiting to see the finished product. Just as I'd expected, every inch of her apartment lived up to the fabulous hype. It's perfect! You must check it out. I especially love her gallery wall and endless stacks of colorful books. She manages to add punchy pops of pink throughout her home in a way that is both tasteful and fun.
- Fringe DIY // The possibilities are endless with this little project! For that reason, it's probably a good thing we're moving, otherwise Flyboy might find crepe tassels attached to everything in our home.
- Loren Hope Look Book // Loren's latest collection knocked my socks off. How gorgeous is the styling in her Fall/Winter look book? What else would you expect when she enlists the help of Sara Kate Huff and Sarah Tolzmann? As I pored over each page, I found that I'm absolutely smitten with these Ursa Earrings. Okay, well, I actually love everything (which is going to be a problem)!
- French Knot Skimmers // I'm already a big fan of Madewell's Skimmers, so I may have squealed just a tad when I saw the knotted detail. It's lovely in both the suede and leather options, but I'm sweet on the blood orange color! The brighter the shoe, the better.
- OUCH Aid Box // This first-aid box is functional AND cute. That practically NEVER happens!
- At the Bottom of Everything: A Novel // I have absolutely NO idea what this book is about, but I'm head over heels for the cover. That's a sound book recommendation right there, my friends!
I hope you don't mind The Love List came early this week.
With my father-in-law visiting, I think I might just call it a week early and enjoy the remainder of our time together.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend! Make it count.