Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Dress Your Tech // Each week, Bri shares a handful of free downloads with her readers. I was particularly smitten with this past week's watercolor dots. They're insanely precious! Download this option along with a handful of others here.
- Dangling Teardrop Earrings // Okay, these officially win the award for happiest earrings ever. What's not to love?!
- Hello, June // Have you read Corrina's blog, Cocorrina? It's dreamy, m' dears. I could get lost in her gorgeous portfolio.
- Envelope Clutch // I will always be drawn to the color orange, and the "Sunset" option is just screaming my name.
- Charlotte Street Mug // Oh my stripes! I wouldn't mind sipping my morning coffee from this little guy. Swoon.
- Color Chroma Throw // I find myself dreaming about the days ahead in which I'll snuggle with our little boy. They say this feels like cashmere and it's machine washable. It's functional AND aesthetically pleasing. I'd say it's a no-brainer!
- Fatty Sundays // I know I mentioned these deliciously adorable pretzel rods in Monday's LLD post. Well, let's just say I got in some trouble from Flyboy. He was particularly unamused that I kept them from him. Hey, they were MY Mother's Day gift from MY sister. Maybe if he's lucky I'll order them again so WE can enjoy them together. They're tasty!
- Stray Dog Designs // I've wanted a piece from this company for SO long. To me, this snail is everything! How cute would it be sitting on top of my desk?! Speaking of snails, #OFDGOINGPOSTAL June pen pals are going out today. Look out for an email! Woah, my thought process is ALL over the place today. All aboard the crazy train.
- Tube Scarf // Let me break this down... It's navy, has stripes, AND polka dots. It's under $15. That's what I thought.
- Father's Day // How did this sneak up on me?! I apologize for the late Gift Guide. I'll have some last-minute gift options for you next Tuesday. I promise! Until then, don't forget to pick up a card. I love this one from Sugar Paper.
- They're Real! Push-Up Liner // I said I needed to get better about "researching" beauty products in Wednesday's post, but I've yet to master the art of applying eyeliner. Some days are mediocre (at best) and other days are just plain pitiful. I've heard a-mazing things about this one from Benefit and I can't wait to try it! If it's like the mascara, I'm hooked!