Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Streamers Imprintable Note Cards // Yippee! Fridays should be festive, just like your growing stationery collection.
- Pintuck Cami in Garment Dye // Remember those 100+ degree temps I mentioned yesterday. Well, I think this lightweight top might be the answer to all of my preggo summer problems. I think I'll take one in each color, please.
- Flores Beaded Coin Purse // No, I don't need it. Yes, it would be an adorable place to store lip balm and loose change.
- Ice Cream Sandwich // I have an unhealthy relationship with ice cream sandwiches, and I really want to make some this weekend. Somebody stop me! Perhaps adding one to this week's Love List will satisfy my sweet tooth. Probably not.
- Domino Magazine: Summer 2014 Issue // It's safe to say I won't find this gem on the newsstands in Swell Rio, so I planned ahead and ordered a copy online. Here's hoping it's chock-full of inspiration and design candy.
- Cotton Pom-Pom Dinner Napkins // A simple design with a fun twist. They would look darling on our new dining table.
- Citrus Fruit Melamine Salad Plate // I've been consuming an overwhelming amount of fruit lately. I can't keep enough in the house; it's ridiculous. My obsession has gone so far that I find it scrumptious and adorable in any capacity, even in the form of a salad plate. Hey, I guess it's better than devouring packages of Oreos or ice cream sandwiches...
- Jeweled Sandals // A slightly cheaper version of the sold-out J.Crew sandals, I've got my eye on these snazzy shoes.
- NARS 'Adult Swim' Lip Gloss // Now this is precisely the kind of pink shade I can get down with.
- Fruit Ice Cubes // You see what I mean about fruit?! I want it in everything. In fact, I might have to whip up a batch of these lovely ice cubes and toss them into my lemonade. Surely it will make the rising temperature more pleasant.
Welp, there you have it. Cheers to a snazzy weekend. Make it count, m' dears.
Post a Comment