Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Seafolly Stripe Towel // Oh gee, this towel is everything I love all wrapped into one. Chartreuse + Stripes = Hubba!
- What Colors Look Best on Me? // It's no secret I've been a Real Simple loyalist since the 9th grade (nerd alert). Naturally, I look forward to their nifty tips and tricks each month. This lipstick quiz is right up my alley.
- Neon Heart // Thimblepress just released gobs of goodies to their shop. I may have purchased the colossal confetti.
- Embroidered Pom-Pom Tank // If it's the Love List, then there's probably going to be some form of pom-pom included. Am I right?! Then I guess I don't have to explain why it's a summer wardrobe MUST. Conveniently it's 30% off at J.Crew.
- Pineapple Illustration // Emi Ito's illustrations were a total bright spot to my week. How darling is this pineapple?!
- Tenoverten Nail Polish // Always eager to test new brands, I snagged a bottle of this in the shade "Worth".
- Printed Espadrilles // The number I own is a wee bit embarrassing, but they're SO comfortable and scream summer.
- Mod Mortar + Pestle // As evident with the striped towel above, I'm a sucker for all things chartreuse and white.
- Parcel Tag Trio Box // These warm neon parcel tags are incredibly fun. Is there such as thing as too many?
- The Ultimate S'more // If it wasn't for that Dairy Queen jingle about S'mores, I honestly wouldn't have given it any thought. Now, I can't STOP thinking about them. I saw this sweet stack on Pinterest and it felt like divine intervention. "S apostrophe M-O-R-E, S'mores for you, and S'mores for me." Gah, make it stop!
- More Peonies Puh-leez // I've managed to get my grubby little hands on these beloved blooms THREE weeks in a row. Can you believe it?! I can't decide if my behavior is gluttonous or extremely spoiled. At any rate, it's wonderful!
Welp, there you have it. Cheers to a snazzy weekend. Make it count, m' dears.