I like to give myself fancy titles. I think it has something to do with being first born and assertive—yep, that's just my subtle way of justifying bossy behavior. I'll go ahead and own it. Anywho, as a self-appointed curator of all things swell and snazzy, I don't take this role lightly. Naturally, I felt the need to up my game a bit when we found out we were expecting. Clearly I know how to treat m' self (nailed it!), but now I have a mission to treat a tiny little tot. These days, I bookmark all sorts of cuteness in miniature form like it's my job. When I'm not scouting finds on Pinterest, I'm probably hanging out on Etsy and clicking that little heart button. This week, I thought I'd share five of my favorite shops that cater to the tiniest of overlords.
- Mélissa Hévey Quilts // The loveliest selection of handmade baby bedding. I'm partial to the polka dots and stripes.
- Sara Carr // Whimsical toys and accessories are my favorite. Sara's woolly world is just too stinkin' adorable.
- Paul & Paula // This sweet little tee is SO happening, my friends! Eek, and these baby leggings. Somebody stop the madness.
- Jumping Jack // I'm a sucker for a baby in a headband. The pink-and-white stripe is absolute perfection. Maybe next time...
- The Coral Pear // How about a pair of baby moccasins for your little one? The color selection is exquisite. Oh, and bows!
Have you stumbled upon any like it, love it, gotta have it, Etsy treasures lately?