Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Jorey Hurley's work never disappoints. Whether it's doodles from new brushes or her witty captions, color me inspired.
- Who knew a brooch could be brimming with so much whimsy?! I'm slightly obsessed with these embroidered lips.
- I've been seriously eyeing this Oeuf Lucien Stripe Jumper for the past week. Practical, no. Adorable, yes.
- In true Love List fashion, there WILL be pom-poms. This week, I present CB2's Twinfin Throw Pillow. Not only is it delightful (one side is salmon and the other side is aqua), it's under $30. Oh, and you get the insert as well. That's a rare deal in the world of throw pillows, m' dears. Rare, indeed. CB2 continues to impress me with their fabulosity.
- Katie Gastley of Idlewild Co. added a boatload of new note cards to her shop. I've got my eyes on the Lookin' Good Shades. I hate to encourage impulse spending, but if you're in the market for more paper, you'll want to check it out!
- Life's short, drink good Gin. You can bet I plan to test some Prairie Gin this fall. How about that pretty bottle??
- Yes way, Rosé! Would one of you be a dear and try this Sangria recipe over the weekend and get back to me?! Thanks.