MAXWELL'S LOVELY LOOT:
- A trip to Marfa wouldn't be complete without a dusty and barren landscape and the occasional prickly plant. This cactus drawing by Elizabeth Graeber makes the desert foliage a whole lot cuter on paper than they are in real life.
- It's important we bring a taste of El Cosmico to Swell Rio, so as soon as our little guy gets to an age where we can play, you know I'll find a place for this adorable teepee. The orange stripe is just precious.
- A trip to this hippy-dippy West Texas town calls for the ubiquitous Vee-Dub van. I'm terribly smitten with this plush bus.
- This Texas native will need to learn the ropes of the Lone Star State. This book ought to do the trick! Oh, and if he could learn to speak his mom's language, then he's going to want to brush up on The Art Book. Just sayin'....
- Snakes are part of the Texas landscape. Eww, why do boys love that stuff?! At least Sophie the Sleepy Snake is cute!
- It will feel like Max scored at Farm Stand Marfa with this crate of vegetable rattles. Just don't eat them, little man.
- It's important to look the part, no matter where you go. Fringe booties scream teepees and Marfa. Am I right?! Oh, and you can't go wrong with a trusty pair of jeans, a sweet tee, and some shades.