Hey guys! Beesly here. I think this is the part where my mom uses words like fabulous, treat yo self, and bloggie something or other. Anywho, on Monday she threw some major shade my way, and I wasn't pleased. I believe she said I was testing her in every way possible and that she was at her wit's end. Um, just lemme set a few things straight. So I like laying on the bed in the guest room? Sue me. It feels good on m' joints. Oh, and try being the center of her universe for the past 5.5 years and then all of a sudden there's a baby on the way. It's all "Maxwell this" and "Maxwell that"—Tripp and I get it already! She used to sit down on the couch and pet me. These days she's rubbing HER belly. Does she think it's good luck or something?! Sigh. Oh, and every day the mailman stops by our house to taunt me. I'm not crazy about his presence to begin with, but then he delivers swag that I can only assume is for... you guessed it, Max. I can only hope that by taking over her blog and posting this not-so-subtle wish list, she'll send a little love my way.
BEESLY'S WISH LIST:
- Benny Basic Circle Bed // Perhaps something cheerful like this fluffy bed would keep me off the guest bed? Probably not.
- Eco-Friendly Dog Collar // A colorful new collar to match my vibrant personality. I'd say this purchase is a no-brainer.
- Specktacular Dog Leash // When you live under the same roof as my mom, then you learn to lurve all things polka dot.
- Anchors Aweigh Rubber Dog Toy // Finally, a toy that satisfies my nautical side. Salty paw perfection. Ahoy!
- Dog Collar Flower // The one I currently wear has been loved. It's time for an update; the Autumn Posey would be lovely!
- Pencil Rope Dog Toy // I had one of these, but my brother go a hold of it. How am I supposed to prepare snail mail?!
- Brass Best Friends Charm // Just like mom, I have a sweet spot for accessories—there's one for Tripp and one for moi.
- Gingham Dog Bowl // A super cute way for Tripp and me to wine and dine in style. Gingham is a timeless classic, y'all.
- Rope Leash // This whole post doesn't have to be all about Bee. I think Tripp could use a little cuteness, too!
- Orange Multi-Use Pouch // A LOT on the Type-A side, you know my mom could totally use this on our daily walks.
- Shark Canvas Toy // I got something similar for my birthday last year, and I love it! It would be even better if it squeaked.
Welp, this Berner is all blogged out. As always, thanks for the puppy love!