Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Beetroot and Hibiscus Cheek + Lip Stain // I can't decide what I love more. The berry color, or the cute packaging?
- Baby Cashmere Blanket // I really adore this green blanket, but I know it's probably not a practical purchase. I mean babies and cashmere. When I turned to my mom for advice, she actually encouraged it. Ha Ha! Now you see where I get it. She reminded me that Tim Gunn believes cashmere is an essential. Um, sold. My goodness, I love that woman!
- Easy Peasy Bomok Leather Booties // I should probably be focused on practical things, but the fun stuff is so much cuter.
- Nima Fringe Bracelet // I recently added this little guy to my collection. It brings a splash of snazzy to any arm party.
- Spot Jacquard Skirt // Boden's new arrivals are amaze balls. In fact, this punchy skirt has left me feeling verklempt.
- Jack Wills Mini Cross-Body Bag // Because no Love List would be complete without another beautimous bag.
- Anne Lamott Quote // It's no secret I love me some Anne Lamott. Have you seen the Soliloquy tumblr? I'm hooked.
- Garden by Julia Kostreva // This painting of dots and paint strokes is an absolute dream. Can I hop inside and live there?!
- Marcell Ceramic Wall Hanging // I've never been one for facial hair, but those precious gold flecks have me swooning.
- Strawberries and Vodka Frozen Cocktail // Hubba, Hubba! This colorful cocktail sounds absolutely divine. Does someone want to take one for the team and try it for me?! Why don't you give it a whirl and get back to me. Great, thanks!
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.