Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Hand Dyed Linen Pillow Cover // Last week, I had an affinity for all things green. This week I'm obsessed with vermilion.
- Nora Calf-Hair Ballet Flats // Hands down, these are the greatest ballet flats I own. That being said, my current pair is looking rather pathetic. I was SO afraid J.Crew was going to discontinue the style, but I was elated to see them pop up in the latest batch of new arrivals. Phew, that was a close one! I was not ready to part with my ballet besties.
- Bright Lab Lights // I ordered a set of these last week for Max's nursery, and I can't wait for them to arrive! I tried to keep the room pretty neutral, but it was missing a few pops of color. This ought to do the trick.
- Six Month Stripe Scarf // It's a tad hard to think of sporting a scarf in 100-degree weather, but I look forward to cooler days and oodles of cute accessories ahead—even if cool means we're in the 70s. I'm particularly smitten with this gem.
- Lucite Tray // Okay, I obviously love this for many reasons (the stripes, gold foil, etc.); however, it's a nice little reminder that I'll reunite with m' friend Hendricks soon and very soon. Yee Haw! That's going to be such a delightful day!
- Union Suit // If Sir Maxalot wants to match the ol' blog motif, then this one-piece might just be a must.
- Organic Pear Rattle // I've had the most fun searching for baby odds and ends. The shop, Brimful, is my latest fab find.
- Mini-City Bag // Fall is my favorite season, but I have to admit I don't love most of the color palettes I'm seeing at my favorite stores right now. I've found that I have to actively search for just a splash of color—like this yellow bag.
- Cashmere Lip Creme // So you're telling me I can sport a bright lip while simultaneously thinking of my favorite sweater?! Sign me up. I've always wanted to try this brand and now that it gets J.Crew's seal of approval, consider it done.
- Big Hair Don't Care // There's something absolutely charming about Marcus Oakley's square drawings. In fact, this little lady could teach the state of Texas a thing or two, and that's saying a lot. I mean just look at her voluminous coif.