Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Soft Structured Green by Malissa Ryder // I ordered a few accents for Max's nursery. Clearly I can't wait until they arrive because I keep seeing pops of green everywhere I look. Hey Mr. UPS Man, got something for me?!
- Louise Shrunken Robe // This is a Swiss Dot dream. The only downside is the hefty price tag. Why ya gotta be like that?
- Desert Basket - Sun Dance // How spectacular are the hues in this basket?! It's pretty much the perfect pop of color.
- Fluoro Orange Stripes // I can't say I'm on board with The Real Housewives of Melbourne (...yet), but I'm absolutely crazy cakes about this Aussie shop and its fabulous home line. The pillows, or should I say cushions, are outstanding!
- Crystal Bug Earrings // J.Crew said it best... "We don't want to bug you, but these twinkly crystal critters should really be on your lobes." All right, fine. You win AGAIN. You had me with the whole crystal critters bit.
- Ilustrista by Luciano Lozano // I got lost in a world of whimsy this week, thanks to Lozano's darling artwork.
- But First, Coffee // Have you checked out Ban.do's new arrivals?! Eek! This Hot Stuff thermal mug is calling my name.
- Floral Garnish Ideas // I can't get over these gorgeous photos. Leave it to Bri Emery's team to style such stunning images.
- Striped Sneakers // There's that green again—it's beckoning. Of course, Kate Spade always has that effect on me!
- Gold Turtle // I can't stop thinking about this little guy and all his gilded glory. I think he wants to come live on my desk.