Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Kindah Khalidy Hand Painted Clutch // I'm terribly smitten with Kindah's work. About a year ago, I purchased one of her clutches and the bright colors and abstract print make me oh-so happy. What's not to love?
- Gingham Utility Shirt // This in burnished citron with a hot pink Ban.do pom-pom has my name written all over it.
- Linen Grosgrain Cloth Napkins // If it's trimmed with pom-poms or grosgrain, then I'm probably obsessed. I guess that's just another sign I'm my mother's daughter. What can I say? We brake for tasteful embellishments.
- Copper Flatware Set // Lately I've warmed up to the idea of copper details. This modern set is outstanding!
- NARS Cheek Palette // I need another blush like I need a hole in my head, but this palette is functional AND lovely.
- Saftig Skifte (Juicy) // You know it's a great week when you learn about a new artist. This week, I learned a thing or two about Carey Sveen's hand-painted fabric art that can "shift from your wall, to your favorite frame, to an embellishing-spot on a beautiful table... and beyond. Her work is inspired by family artists in North Carolina and Norway, and, a never-ending obsession with color and shape." Å skifte means "to shift" in Norwegian—the inspiration behind her series.
- Rapha Bidon Water Bottle // I'm not going to lie, we stopped by Flyboy's favorite shop in Austin, Mellow Johnny's, and I got a little excited when I laid eyes on this chartreuse water bottle. It's SO my color! And since my husband insists you can never have enough water bottles, he convinced me I needed it. I feel so athletic and legit whenever I sip from it. Ha!
- Maya Brenner Letter Earrings // I'm a sucker for my initials, and while these earrings are nothing new in the blog world, I can't help but wonder why it's taken me so long to add a pair to my collection. They're just so dainty!
- Bonjour Camille // I thumbed through this book while we were in Austin and it's seriously precious. I just know you'll flip for the adorable illustrations, graphic patterns, and delightful collages.
- Fitted Striped Sheet // How many sheet sets could a child possibly need? I've got one grey set, but this orange stripe might come in handy. Anyone with bebe experience, feel free to weigh in. I can use all the help I can get.
- Lips in Legend // This shade of hot pink is seriously amazeballs. I'm just itching to give it a go; however, like the blush, I have NO real need for it. In fact, my sister would end up inheriting it from me at some point. I feel like we have this unwritten agreement with lip color in which I purchase various shades, but always return to my trusty Catfight.
Cheers to another snazzy week, m' dears! As always, thanks for stopping by.
P.S. Let's catch up again next Tuesday. Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!