Why don't you...
Take FIVE minutes and hop on over to Into the Gloss and read this interview with m' girl crush, Jenna Lyons.
A Few Notes:
- Upon reading the article, I immediately purchased MAC's Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Staunchly Stylish. I mean, if it's good enough for Jenna... Now I just need to try the Stress Relief Eye Mask.
- I don't want to ruin the interview for you, but my favorite quote: "I approach aging with ice cream and a martini."
- When Peggy Guggenheim and Frida Kahlo are referenced as inspirations behind J.Crew's fragrance line, you have my undivided attention. Has anyone tried it? Do share the deetz.
- Years ago, I fell over when I read Jenna shares a love for Washi tape. You've got to be kidding me. Were we separated at birth?! Does this mean we're best friends?! And now I see she's got a thing for her label maker. I'm dying over here.
- From the One Fine Day vault, I present my take on Jenna's wildly stylish office in this post. You don't want to miss it!
P.S. We're bugging out and headed home today. I can't wait to share snapshots from Austin and Marfa with you!
In the meantime, you can find snippets of our trip on Instagram. I hope your Tuesday is tremendous!