Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Troi Ollivierre // He's the artist behind J.Crew's glow-y, not-too-perfect makeup look. Sign me up! Has anyone tried his lipstick line? Deetz, please. Inquiring minds want to know. The orangey-red looks spot on.
- Kaylee Studs in Sapphire // As much as I hate to admit this, necklaces aren't always the easiest thing to wear when you're toting around a baby. Le sigh. Lately I've been wearing a lot of snazzy studs to compensate for my innate need to accessorize with shiny things. Have no fear my dear necklace collection, I haven't forgotten about you.
- Wool Melton Hooded Bib Jacket // It's been rather chilly in Texas these past few weeks, which makes me dream of this yummy coat. We don't even need to mention the fabulous shade of chartreuse. That's a given, am I right?
- Stripe Satchel // Um, how cute are you with your adorable stripes? And the size? It's ridiculously perfect. Gimme.
- Cece Flats // When J.Crew retired their beloved ballet flats, the whole world mourned. Okay, that's dramatic, but apparently I wasn't the only one who went into a major depression, because they're baaaaaaaaacck!! Now let's hope for a killer color palette this spring. You can do it, J.Crew. We believe in you!!
- Raindrops Mug // Because you can never have enough coffee mugs... Actually you can, our kitchen cupboards are proof of this, but that doesn't mean I can't share these darling cups with YOU.
- Neon Pink Greeting Card // Since Flyboy will be MIA, I have every intention to keep myself entertained with snail mail.
- Orange Rush // Domino featured the home of Minted artist, Kelli Hall, and I'm slightly smitten with her colorful office. In fact, this abstract number has left me all googly-eyed.
- OrganicZoo // Now that Max is getting bigger, dressing the little guy just keeps getting better and better. I haven't decided on which one of these pieces I want to get for him, but this onesie is pretty precious.
- Do Awesome Stuff Pennant // In case you need a little extra inspiration for the new year, I've got you covered.
- Lips in a Row Print // Did you see the Glitter Guide's collab with Thimblepress. I adore all of the cards, totes, and prints!
- Fuchsia Mohair Throw // Why not snuggle up in something that's sumptuous and slubby?
Cheers to another snazzy week, m' dears! As always, thanks for stopping by.