Read my lips—there will be NO regrETSY purchases on my watch. Trust me.
Instead, how about five shops that will make you push that little heart button with utter delight:
- BRIGHT JULY // Add spice to any space with Caitlin's gorgeous selection of punchy throw pillows. How adorable is the appliqué? With a selection this fabulous, there's something stylish for everyone.
- PARROTT DESIGN STUDIO // Sarah has the happiest assortment of hand-printed paper goods on Etsy. That's a fact! I'm particularly obsessed with this simple Mini Heart Notebook. It would the perfect size to keep handy in my trusty tote.
- SCOUT AND LILLY // After purchasing this pennant as a Christmas gift for Flyboy, I got hooked on Kathleen's simple accessories and home decor. The colors in this geometric and sunset-hued silkscreen print are fan-flipping-tastic!
- MOGLEA // It's not the first time I've expressed my love for Meg Gleason's lovely letterpress goods. While I adore all of her snazzy note cards and notepads, I think it would be really fun to have one of her custom return address stamps. I know we move a lot, but I think I could get some good use out of it until it's time to pack up again.
- WREN AND RUMOR // This past Christmas, we received this striped swaddle blanket from my aunt and uncle. Max is a big fan of the black-and-white print. I can't help but be smitten with the quality. It washes up like a dream and the cute aesthetic is easy on the eyes. If I saw this Lime Stripe Sweater Blanket sooner, I probably would have planned the nursery around it. The happy hue makes my heart burst with joy.
Have you stumbled upon any like it, love it, gotta have it, Etsy treasures lately?