Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Flask Bangle // How clever and functional is this? And I'm totes kidding about making it part of m' mom uniform. Or am I?
- Deco Dots Pillow // Are you familiar with Erin Flett's Etsy shop? If not, hop to it! I love all of her screen print designs.
- Essie Polish in Roarrrrange // Hello, Tiger! I might consider trying this shade at my next manicure. I'm pretty sure my nail lady thinks I'm boring. What's wrong with alternating between red and pink?
- Teardrop Vase // I got this adorable vessel for Christmas, and I'm just a little bit obsessed with its perfect gold spots.
- Jeweled Flat Sandals // Last Spring I missed out on the PERFECT sparkly sandals from J.Crew. Now I've got my eye on these bad boys. To act now, or wait to see what else they come up with?
- Poplin Pocket Top // I snagged this in French Blue, and I can't wait to wear it. It will be covered in spit-up in no time, but at least I'll feel fancy for a hot second. That's really all that matters, am I right??
- Joyful Necklace // Add a colorful touch to any outfit. Not to mention, navy, red, hot pink, and mint are my jam.
- Jersey Duffle Jacket // Toggles and stripes. Be still my heart. I'm thinking this coat is a Maxwell MUST!
- Real Techniques Bold Metal Brushes // My cousin got me hooked on these reasonable and quality makeup brushes. I'm especially smitten with their new collection. They look so luxurious.
- DIY Sequin Marquee Heart // In case you're looking to get creative this weekend Sugar and Cloth has you covered.
- Finger Wall Clock // I was browsing the CB2 website recently and stumbled upon this gem. I think it would look adorable in the nursery and it would be über helpful during his bedtime routine.
- Hiya Toots! // From a time when saying "Hello" was a verbal art form... Well done, Anemone Press!
Cheers to another snazzy week, m' dears! As always, thanks for stopping by.