Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Coney Ankle Strap Sandal // Hey, Flyboy! If you're reading this and you're feeling particularly generous and need an idea for Valentine's Day, I wear a size 8. The rose gold is FABULOUS, daaaaahling!
- Stripes // Beyond smitten with Jess Bruggink's incredible artwork. The best part? She sells some of her pieces on Etsy.
- Kiss and Make Up Wink Studs // Kate Spade's latest round of new arrivals has left me feeling rather verklempt. This clutch and these studs? I've got so much LOVE for all the cheeky designs! Need I say more?
- You & Me Card // Next week, I'm going to share some of my favorite V-Day cards. Woo Hoo! I'm super excited with the assortment I've found. I think you're going to be equally as smitten with the heart-filled selection.
- Striped Sneakers // Max is at that weird stage where the shoes he has are too small, but 3-6 months are still too big. I have a few pairs that I'm just itching for him to wear, but we're not quite there yet. Sigh. I wouldn't mind adding these to his collection. They'd be perfect for spring and summer, or any season really. Who am I kidding? They're stripes.
- Bangle Bracelet // Have you heard of The Giving Keys? When you get this key, you must give it away at some point to a person you feel needs the message. How great is that? I think this might just be my new go-to gift.
- The Getaway Duffle Bag // The Ban.do gang can do NO wrong. Look at this thing! Just as promised, it's epicly adorable.
- Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo // I always look forward to Kelly's beauty-related posts. This week, she shared five of her latest favorites. Conveniently, I need to order some shampoo and one of her recommendations has me convinced I need to try this line. Oh, and I also really intrigued by the YSL Tint-in-Oil.
- Pigeon Tee // Now that I looked at it again, I see that it's a seagull, but I'm going to say it's a pigeon (channeling David Hockney, obvi). Why? I'm glad you asked. My sister believes her spirit animal is a pigeon (eww), and it makes me laugh hysterically when I think about it. Naturally, Max needs a tee that represents his Aunt Aubrey. So this is his pigeon shirt.
- Typeset Throw Pillow // Oh Em Gee! How perfect is this for Max's room?! Need it. Want it. Gotta have it.
- Pure Cloud Chair // The weekend makes me dream of cozying up in this chair with a good book. Yes Please, perhaps?
Cheers to a snazzy weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment