While I enjoy sharing my weekly points of gratitude with you, I've missed the opportunity to indulge in Friday's Love List. And let's just say, I stumbled upon a whole lotta lovely this week! I would feel bad if I didn't share it with you—that's kind of my purpose. This Thursday, I thought I'd treat you to a sprinkle of sparkle and spots. You deserve it!
- Sequin Bow Cardigan // A lovely layer with sparkle, and it may have come home with me this week!
- The Camden Tote in Calf Hair // A fun and versatile carryall!
- Glitter Round-Buckle Skinny Belt // Add this belt and your ensemble goes from eh to awesome.
- Polka-Dot Snood // I seriously wish I had a reason to wear this.
- Flower Lattice Necklace // I can't stop thinking about the sparkling stones in this necklace. B-e-a-utiful!
- Spotted Snowfall Sweater // This is a charming wardrobe staple. It could literally match with ANYTHING.
- Heart Print Spice Cellars // I think I'll add this to my list of possible Christmas gift ideas.
- Kaleidoball Encrusted Bracelet // This cuff is flipping amazing! I saw it and my heart skipped a beat.
- Oh My Chic Boyfriend Sweatshirt // Let's be honest, this is pretty stinking adorable.
- Biscayne Dot Wallpaper // I would just die to have this in my house one day!
- Polka-Dot Letterpress Coasters // A Gimlet should be celebrated with snazzy coasters.
- Party Pack // These headbands are seriously precious. I think I NEED them.
|I think you're golden, kinda like a young Goldie Hawn! Adorbs.|