Here's what left me feeling thankful this week...
- Gussied Up — Who's got two thumbs and got her hair colored and brows waxed? This gal! Isn't it amazing what a little pampering can do for your confidence and morale? Ashy outgrowth and bushy brows be gone.
- What Lies Ahead — I love it when I have something exciting to look forward to! As of now, I'm not really sure when Flyboy will return. We're hoping for Thanksgiving Day, but there's always a chance he could be delayed. I'm trying not to focus on this or even plan for that matter, so I'm focusing on Christmas instead. My parents will be visiting us in a month, and I want to click my heels. Let the list-making commence.
- Puppy Love — It's no secret that I'm crazy about my dogs; they bring so much joy to my life. It's nice to come home to wagging tails and wet noses. They make shedding and slobber totally worth it.
- Million Dollar Decorators: Season 2 — The new season premiered on Tuesday and it was a bright spot in my week, namely because I missed the nutty Kathryn Ireland and her French maid, Jacqueline. Please tell me you watch this gem of a TV show. It's probably one of my favorites! In my next life, I want to be a voluptuous British woman who gets massages and sips the bubbly with with my lush housekeeper. Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout-out to the divine Martyn Lawrence-Bullard. Decorating is delicious, dahling...
- FaceTime with Flyboy — The highlight of the week was seeing FB's mug on FaceTime. Isn't technology great? It almost felt like we were together in the living room, watching our stories, in the company of fur kids.
Alright, enough about me...
What made you feel happy or grateful this week?
Image Credits: Audrey / Planner / December / Tripp & Me / Jacqueline / Swell Swill / Wine Glass / The Sun / Jane Eyre / Gingham PJs / Essie / Cocoa
Kind of cheesy, but grateful for bloggers like you who make my day! I just found you last week and have enjoyed going through past posts...you've made my daily short list of "must reads". Love the positive vibe and gorgeous finds :). xoReplyDelete
I'm so grateful I got to finally check in on your blog this week:) And for the rain...yay! (Our version of winter) I Loooooove your blog! I've missed my daily dose of OneFineA!:)ReplyDelete
Yes! Million Dollar Decorators is back! I, too, love this show. Kathryn cracks me up. But where is Nathan Turner? He was not in the opening credits this time around. Quelle sad about that, but it's still going to be goooooood.ReplyDelete
Kristiina - Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by and for saying such sweet things:) It means so much to me. I'm grateful for readers — new and old — just like you!ReplyDelete