Here's a glimpse of what's been going on around Lil' Puna lately...
"The details are not the details. They make the design." — Charles Eames
Happy Monday, m' dears! I hope your week is off to a marvy start. I know you won't mind, but I'm going to keep today's post brief. After Sunday's triathlon, I'm spent! That's pretty ridiculous, as I was just a spectator and cheerleader, but we were up at 2 am to check-in at the triathlon by 4 am. Around mid-morning, I was ready to call it a day and go back to bed! Is it bad that I'm ready for next weekend already? I'm sure I'm not alone on this one!
A few insta-update notes...
- Polka-Dot Perfection // It's quite silly to love an article of clothing so much, but I could live in this blazer.
- Totes Adorbs // As if I couldn't adore Blair Ritchey more, I'm simply smitten with her canvas market tote. It's tagged along with me for groceries, but I'm pretty excited to take it to the beach next weekend.
- For the Love of Peonies // I could get used to having these around all the time!
- A Beautiful Mess // Have you downloaded the app yet? It's amaze balls. I just know you'll LOVE it!
- Good Morning, Sunshine! // All of this waking up early the past week has been all right because it means that I've had the opportunity to take in Puna's lovely sunrises. I'll miss them when we leave!
- Honolulu Triathlon // Flyboy killed it at Sunday's triathlon. I'm so proud of him! He managed to complete just under a mile swim, 25 miles of cycling, and 6.2-mile run in 2:35:49. I still think it's because of my stellar triathlon survival and preparedness kit. No biggie!
- Gift Card Giveaway // There's still time to enter the giveaway. For more details, click here!
Post a Comment