Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Chocolate Cake with Bittersweet Sour Cream Frosting // What the what? That sounds incredible!
- Double Pink Heart by Castle // A constant source of happiness and inspiration. I can't get enough.
- Shaelyn Top // I'm a sucker for a basic white tee. This one hits the spot with the dainty bow detail.
- Illume Body Butter // I love this so much, I ended up buying my second bottle of Thai Lily this week.
- Cocktails Marquee // This sign is dreamy. Andy Cohen better swipe this find for the Clubhouse.
- The Hunted Interior // I absolutely ADORE this space, especially the fabulous gallery wall. Eek!
- Saturday is so good. // Thanks for the reminder, Kate Spade. Hello, weekend!
- Anthropologie's New Arrivals // I got into a little trouble this week. I fell head over heels for this Chroma Case (PERFECT shade of green) and this Netted Dot Pillow. Oh, and I fell in love with my dream bedding!
- Handmade Linen Bow // How stinking cute is this? I mean really. It's tipped in gorgeous neon hues.
- Art by Davis Rosback // I get innately giddy whenever I see this punchy color combination. Pinch me!
- Silk Satin Ankle Strap Sandals // Oh wow, these are just lovely. And that price point is just right!
- Don't know what I'm doing. // I'm glad Marc Johns shares the same sentiment. I've felt this way all week.
- Painted Chargers // Imperfectly perfect — just the way I like it! The more haphazard, the better.
- The Gift of Siblings // My sister shared this article with me. It's so touching and SO true.
- Ray Charles the Golden Retriever // This blind puppy has become an Internet sensation. I'm smitten!
Have a razzle dazzle weekend, my friends!
Post a Comment