Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- iPhone Flower Wallpaper // How fabulous is this iPhone download from Parima Creative Studio? The best part? It's free! You'll want to download it stat.
- Tassel Garland Kit // Add a little snazz and a dash of pizzazz to any party or room with this garland from Waiting on Martha. I think I could feel crafty with this kit.
- Kate Spade 'The Great Gatsby' Clutch // Can't wait to see the movie. The soundtrack is amaze balls!
- Country Club by Paul Rand // This typography is outstanding. I want to jump inside the polka dots.
- Beach Defined // I have the entire weekend off, so we plan on soaking up the sun. Of course, we'll need the weather to cooperate to make this happen. Fingers crossed.
- Eddie Bow Ballet Flats // When Kelly posted these on her blog yesterday, I was instantly smitten! I've never been a huge Tory Burch fan, but these could be my first purchase. The price is a bit steep (okay, a lot!), but that color is fabulous!!! Happy feet is an understatement.
- Square Handle Watering Can // This makes me wish I had a green thumb...
- Ponza Dog Canape Plate // Oh, Anthropologie and your adorable kitchenware. Stop being so cute already!
- Shake Your Money Maker // I typically stick to shades of red, pink, and orange, but I might give this a shot. I'm a sucker for all things green.
- Let's Dance Cuff // As if I really needed an excuse to dance, I'm loving this accessory and its cause.
- Lip Sync-Off with John Krasinski and Jimmy Fallon // A friend shared this clip on Facebook, and it made my week! You bet I'm sporting a double-barrel grin when I watch it. Jim Halpert is adorable, and I'll probably cry my face off next week when I tune into The Office finale. Michael Scott, please make just one more appearance! I don't think that's too much to ask.
- Soft and Chewy Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies // Once Flyboy is done with his triathlon, you bet I'll be making a batch of this sinful sweetness. For now, I'll just share the recipe with you.
- Blooming Monogram // This could be the most gorgeous DIY I've seen in awhile.
- Makeup Musts // This week, I shared some of my makeup musts with Kelsey Nicole. Check it out!
- Blog Questions // I figured it was time to pick your brains. Facebook pages for your blog. Yay or nay? I don't have one, and I'm not sure if I should or not. Also, I've considered purchasing my domain, but I'm not sure what to call it. I think One Fine Day is already taken. I chose smitten and swell when I created this blog because I didn't know what to call it and they're my favorite words. Makes complete sense, right?! Does anyone have any advice? Do I stick with my Twitter and Instagram username instead (onefinea)? Weigh in, if you'd like!
Cheers to a snazzy weekend!
Oh, and listen to your mother. She's probably right!
P.S. I apologize that things on the blog have been a little light over the past few days. This week has been crazy, and it's been a struggle to keep up around here. In fact, I know I owe some of you emails!!! Needless to say, I'm glad to welcome the weekend! Next week will be brimming with bloggie fabulosity. I promise.