Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Sweet Peonies // I got my first bouquet of Peonies last weekend! Wee! They were stunning, and I can't wait to get some more. Greedy, much?! They make me so incredibly giddy. The color is just mesmerizing.
- Scallops by Steffie Brocoli // I thought Steffie's work couldn't be any sweeter, and then I realized she has an etsy shop with handmade pottery. Eek!
- Swiss Dot Rectangular Platter // Be glad there's a computer screen and thousands of miles to separate us, or you probably would have got spit on by ME. You see, I get excited and I spit sometimes. It's terrible, but it's hereditary. My grandma and mom do it. When I was younger, I didn't think it could happen to me. I was sorely mistaken. It happens when we get excited, and this platter makes me happy with its perfect shape, color, and spots. Forgive me for spraying you with my jovial saliva.
- Perforated Patent Flats // It's like a fiesta for your feet, and the price is spectacular!!
- Spotted Cocktail Napkins // This may appear as a want, but Cocktail Corner at Lil' Puna says they're a need. Cocktail corner always wins!
- DIY: Yarn Ball Wall Garland // Flyboy better watch out, or he might come home to a house filled with these just dangling about. Whenever I read about DIY projects like this, I have to remind myself that our house is not an Anthropologie store (sigh). I can't just hot glue spoons all over the kitchen walls and hang dangling balls of yarn from the ceiling. Shucks! I guess I'll bank it for later.
- Create by Eva Black // "Take some time to create something because you love it." That's kind of the point behind blogging. Thanks for stopping by religiously and cheering me on in this effort.
- Guava Twist Bracelet // I'm a big fan of 31 Bits and the mission behind their products. The summer collection is both bright and colorful. Check it out! I just know you'll love it.
- Tiny Cosmetic Case // Can a girl ever have too many pouches? Nope, never.
- The Best Peanut Butter Brownies // There's nothing quite as comforting as peanut butter and chocolate. These squares of decadence look rich and dense. I must make them!
- Striped Notecards // Rifle Paper Co. and Splendid collaborated to make this gorgeous set of notecards. It screams summer stationery perfection.
- Crocodile // Erica Salcedo's illustrations are incredibly adorable. Oh, how I love me some whimsical art!
- Rain Room // If I won the lottery, I'd jet set to NYC and visit the new interactive exhibit at the MoMA called Rain Room. According to the website, "A field of falling water that pauses wherever a human body is detected, Rain Room offers visitors the experience of controlling the rain."Imagine the opportunity to unleash your inner Gene Kelly and sing and dance in the rain.
- Gizoogle // I have no words to describe this. I just know that I laughed hysterically when I Gizoogled One Fine Day. Ridonkulous!!
- One Fine Day on Facebook // Be sure to like the official One Fine Day page on Facebook. I feel so fancy with an official page!
Cheers to a snazzy weekend!
P.S. Stay tuned for a weekend surprise in tomorrow's bonus post!