Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Essie Neon Collection // I cannot wait to get my grubby hands on Essie's latest collection. Bottle Service has Ashley written ALL over it. Scorching neon fuchsia? Sign me up!
- Cinco de Mayo // Colorful pinatas and refreshing margaritas, anyone?!
- Going to Market Tote // I'm obsessed with Blair's latest tote. It's adorable! Naturally, I had to add one to my collection.
- Joy Cho's Daily Beauty Routine // I'm always looking for the next great beauty product, especially the perfect blush or lip color, and I'm a GINORMOUS fan of Joy's, so I tried Bobbi Brown's Pale Pink Blush and Clinique's Pudgy Peony Chubby Stick. I'm so glad I did! After Googling the blush, I was elated to learn that it's allegedly the same one that Kate Middleton uses. I guess it was meant to be.
- Cyrille Studded T-Strap Sandals // I'm rather smitten with these beauties. Polished and pretty sandals deserve polished and pretty feet. I need to make a pedicure appointment and stat.
- Woven Stone Necklace // I stopped by Target and stumbled upon this great necklace. It was super cute and a great price. In fact, I'm not sure why I passed it up, but I've been thinking about it all week.
- The Art of Living // How fabulous is this type? Swoon.
- Well said, Walt! // "I have learned that to be with those I love is enough."
- Take Flight Necklace // A little corny, but I've got to admit that I like it. Has anyone ordered from JewelMint? Thoughts?
- Smitten // I've never been keen on the idea of getting a tattoo. I like them on other people, but it never seemed like my kinda thing. When Reese Witherspoon got one, I started to humor myself with the idea. She's kind of a goody goody, too. Well, with the exception of the DUI incident, but we're going to overlook that for right now. Anywho, I think if I was to get one, it would be like this. If I want to give it a test drive, I can always get a temporary tattoo from Tattly. That seems very Type-A(shley).
- Mother's Day // Have you found a gift yet??
- St. James Shrunken Tee // I can't ever get these tees to look cute on me. I'm hoping this shrunken version hits the spot instead.
- Grammar // I'm sorry I'm not sorry. This is just fabulous. I want a copy of my own.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend!
Post a Comment