Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Salted Chocolate-Pretzel Peanut Butter Cookies // These look insanely delicious! They've been added to my ongoing list of things to-bake. Not to mention, the Oh, Ladycakes blog is loaded with visual eye candy. It's absolutely GORGEOUS! Bookmark it, my friends.
- Gin! Vintage Playing Cards // One of my favorite sites to visit for graphic inspiration is Cubicle Refugee. I stumbled upon these cards this past week and they have Ashley written ALL over them.
- Gin & Tonic // It's a three-day weekend, so you'll want to know how to make the perfect Gin and Tonic. Flyboy, if you're reading this, we need more Hendrick's.
- Bicycle Pillow // Darling, isn't it? I've got throw pillows on the brain because we'll basically need to replace all of ours once we move to Texas. Our current collection has been loved by the sun.
- I'm Your Biggest Fan // You know how I said I was stalking the National Stationery Show. Well, it paid off! I discovered a company called The Social Type, and I'm positive you'll love their fine paper goods. I'm especially excited about their line of matchboxes, which will be available in August. Woop woop!
- Collection Bow Pumps in Stripe // I've got my eye on you! I don't even wear heels, but I do need these!
- Confetti Print // Earlier this week, while I was prepping my blog post, I ordered this new print from Sugar Paper. Can you ever have enough gold confetti? Look at today's graphic, and there's your answer!
- Holy Mackerel! // I just adore this print created by Twamies.
- Ikat Cocktail Napkins // They're quite lovely, but the price tag is rather steep. This is one of those moments my sewing machine would come in quite handy. Thank goodness for Pinterest and Google, I'm sure I can find something cheaper.
- Happy 5th Anniversary // Hey, there's a good looking couple! On Saturday, we'll celebrate our fifth year of marriage. Thanks for all the love and laughter, Flyboy! I love doing life with you.
- Polka Dots & Scallops // More colorful goodness from the ever so talented, Steffie Broccoli.
- Eyelet Dot Tank // The temperature on Lil' Puna is rising, and I like to imagine turning down the air conditioner right about now. Wait, we don't have one... I guess it's time to bust out the tank tops!
- Monogram Letter // How about a bold and playful personalization for your gallery wall?
- Alexander Henry Fabric // This floral pattern is magnificent. It's just so happy!
- Support Oklahoma // A helpful list of ways we can help Oklahoma Tornado Victims shared by Whoorl.
- Gift Card Giveaway // Congratulations Aynsley Connell! You're the winner of the $50 J.Crew Gift Card.
Cheers to a snazzy Memorial Day weekend!