It's really no secret that I'm spellbound by all things Kate Spade.
Here are some of my favorites from the latest collection...
- South of the Border Bon Shopper // This has Swell Rio written all over it! It's almost like the lovely folks at KSNY are aware of our impending move to Texas. Surely, they made this with me in mind...
- Small Square Stud Earrings // Green is my signature color. How perfect are these?
- Harrison Street Bee // I can't wait to see this gorgeous shade in person. Baja Rose looks magnificent!
- Popsicle Coin Purse // A whimsical and summery design that will surely make you melt.
- Harrison Stripe USB // It's both functional and adorable. What more could you ask for?
- Travel Journal // Feeling adventurous? Why don't you grab one of these snazzy notebooks.
- Show Your True Colors Bangle // It's the perfect reminder to live color fully (as if you needed one!).
- In Tandem Necklace // I can't get enough of these quirky pendant necklaces.
- Chevron Stripe DJ // I couldn't find a decent image of this cosmetic case, but it's super cute in person. I think I'd repurpose this piece as a clutch instead. The graphic print and bold color are darling!