Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Studio Mucci Tassel Garland // After attending Blogshop, I'm certain I need to hang a tassel garland in our house. I made a simple one out of fabric in Hawaii and it was placed in our bedroom. Perhaps it's time for something shiny?!
- Crème de la Crème Note Card // Sugar Paper's selection of lovey dovey cards have me pretty stinkin' excited for Valentine's Day. I've got several hanging out in my shopping cart for Flyboy, my parents, and sister.
- Neon Pink Pillow // I saw this on CB2 and my heart skipped a beat. The perfect pop of color and texture. Swoon!
- Yes To Love Tee // I hate to be one of those people who jumps right into V-Day, but I can't help it! If this tee ended up in my closet, I wouldn't mind in the slightest. The script is delicious!!
- Hip Hip Hooray! Coasters // Make every day a celebration with these adorable coasters!
- Juicing 101 via A Beautiful Mess // We got a juicer for Christmas and coming up with tasty combinations has been a blast. Do you juice? Favorite recipes? It's amazing how quickly we go through fruits and veggies when we make juice. I used to have miscellaneous carrots and apples hanging around at the end of each week, but not anymore!
- Fuchsia Ribbon and Heirloom Scissors // I just want to make something. I'm not sure what, but these make me want to get creative. Maybe I'm just really ready to get to Swell Rio and put our house together. Yup, that's definitely it!
- Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint // By now you've probably picked up on the fact that I'm a sucker for lip products. This is on my list to try next! If it makes Lara's list of favorite products from 2013, then it must be amazing.
- Imperfect // I started reading The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown this week, and I'm hooked.
- Lucie Slingback Flats // I can't stop thinking about these shoes. I'm torn between the leopard (classic) and the snazzy colorful squares! Of course, I don't need any more flats (Ha!), but they'd be a lovely addition.
- Heart Letterpress Card // I'd love to send this sweet note card to a friend. Then again, it would be quite lovely framed on a gallery wall. I wish I had an endless supply of funds for paper goods. That would be magical!
Before I forget, a special congratulations to our 9thandelm.com Giveaway winner.
Please email me to claim your prize.
Cheers to a swell weekend, m' dears! Make it count.