Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Small Talk via Note to Self: The Print Shop // I'm constantly checking Sarah's Society 6 Print Shop for new additions. I'm currently smitten with her latest illustrations, Small Talk and Tucked.
- Florid Clutch // Some of my favorite clutches come from Anthropologie, and I wouldn't mind adding this one to the ol' collection. I love the spring-like details paired with the perfect amount of texture and color. Swoon!
- LOVE Jumbo Letter Balloons // I must be under the spell of Gray Malin because I'm starting to think large metallic balloons should be required in all photos. In fact, I find myself drooling all over his recent shots taken in Kauai.
- Small Arrow Bundle by Vogtsmith // I recently read this quote about arrows, and I can't stop thinking about their encouraging symbolism. I'm convinced we need to hang an arrow in our house, and these ones created from salvaged wood and twine are a work of art. Don't you agree?!
- True Love Clipboard // It's true, I've caught the love bug, but isn't that supposed to happen as we get closer to Valentine's Day? I'm currently loving Rachel's latest heart-inspired pieces.
- Silk Peplum Veranda Top // I honestly don't have many red pieces in my wardrobe. I think Diana Vreeland would be disgusted. It's not that I don't love red, but I'm kind of picky when it comes to the color. It has to be just right. Do you know what I'm talking about? Madewell nailed it with this particular top. I find myself craving more of the shade.
- Jonathan Adler for Paperless Post // I mentioned the website earlier this week, but I had to share this cheerful Valentine.
- Active Moisture Vitamin C Serum // The older I get, the more I obsess about my skin. I really should have listened to my mom because the wrinkle on my forehead keeps getting deeper and deeper. But should I really be penalized for being so expressive?! My goodness! I've heard rave reviews about One Love Organics, and I'm tempted to give their skincare line a shot. Danielle from Thyme is Honey has the prettiest complexion and she attributes a lot of that to OLO's products. If it gets her seal of approval, it must be pretty fabulous! I think I'll start with this travel kit first.
- Lucky Horseshoe by Cast & Crew // I was ready to visit Marfa like YESTERDAY. The more shops I discover, the more excited I become. I hope to make our first trip this May for our 6th anniversary. Until then, I'll just ogle over images and stalk Cast & Crew's online shop. I wouldn't mind adding one of these horseshoes to a gallery wall for good luck.
- Eastern Collective USB Cable // Yes, I know it's just a cable, but it's an aesthetically pleasing cable. I think this should be acknowledged because details like this don't happen as often as I would prefer.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend! Make it count.
P.S. I know what you're thinking, "Arrows and a horseshoe as house decor? She's off her Eames Rocker!" I haven't gone off the deep end; I just prefer to be eclectic. Aside from these knick-knacks, I don't intend to embrace a Southwestern motif of Kokopelli, cast iron Texas stars, and Terracotta. That will happen when pigs fly and you can bet my mom would organize some sort of intervention.
Post a Comment