A handful of items that are getting me back into the bloggie groove...
- Learn Calligraphy via Blue Eye Brown Eye // I think this will be my year to dabble in calligraphy.
- Stripe Wallet and Gauze Infinity Scarf via 9thandelm.com // I've quickly become a fan of 9thandelm.com. I love their selection of exclusive and fashionable deals from handmade and independent designers. I recently got this infinity scarf; the color combination is fun, and I like that it's easy to wear! I have a feeling I will end up ordering this stripe wallet as well. It's adorable! Lucky for you, one reader will win a $25 credit to 9thandelm.com. See details below.
- Metallic Alphabet Balloons // I snagged several of these a few weeks ago, and I can't wait to use them!
- The Delicious Life of Julia Child // I arrived at our apartment and found this book waiting for me at our doorstep. Nothing like a little color and whimsy to help get the creative juices flowing. Thanks, mom!
- Kraft Polka Dot 2014 Planner via Sugar Paper for Target // After almost two weeks of vacation, I'd be lying if I said getting back into the swing of things was easy. I'm looking forward to a little quality time with my 2014 planner. It's time to buckle down and look ahead. Of course, that's one of those exciting tasks to look forward to!
- Delfonics Pen via Rifle Paper Co. // These will help me break-in my planner and crank out some thank-you notes.
- Pink and Leopard Gift Tags via Neon London // In addition to planning, the new year calls for a little organizing.
- Color Fever Gloss in Intense Fuchsia via Lancome // I picked up a tube of this gloss while we were in Missouri, and I'm so glad I did. The color is perfect, and the formula is quite hydrating.
- Tick-Tock Clock via Anthropologie // All the time spent with family makes me hungry for our next visit with loved ones. This clock helps pass the time in the most charming way possible. March can't come soon enough!
- Fresh Yellow Tulips // Nothing like a bouquet of fresh blooms to make our temporary digs feel homey again.
- Leather Bow Bracelet via Kate Spade // This matches my 9thandelm.com scarf perfectly. They're colorful accessories that have been on constant rotation lately. They make 2014 look oh-so bright!
Enter the 9thandelm.com giveaway here:
The lucky winner will be announced on Friday, January 10th. Go get 'em and good luck!
Post a Comment