Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Pendant Light: I saw this bad boy a week ago, and I can't stop thinking about it! Colorful, simple, and I'm smitten.
- Mondrian Print: This print made me so happy, it set the tone for today's colorful Love List.
- Ta Da! Quick Dry Drops: Could this be true? After painting my nails three times last week, I could use this stuff.
- Makeup Brush Guide: Is it bad that I own some of these brushes, but I'm still clueless as to how I should use them? Needless to say, I found this post incredibly helpful. Go on and pin this guide, m' dears!
- Spots Matchboxes: I totally kick myself for not buying these when I saw them. Please bring them back, Mandy!
- Fun Greeting Card: Sounds like the perfect motto for the three-day weekend! Woop woop!
- Full Stripy Skirt: I had a slight meltdown yesterday, and I'm sorry to say that Flyboy was around to endure it. You see, it feels like spring in Texas. Yahoo! The warmer temps make me eager to bust out my favorite skirts and dresses. Oh, that's right... I couldn't bring everything with me and my wardrobe is limited at the moment. Le sigh. Not to mention, I'm the palest I've been in years! I dream of adding a little color to my complexion and wearing skirts like this one. The fruit punch color and the timeless stripe pattern just scream Ashley.
- Golden Globes Backstage Polaroids: Oh, Meryl, Amy, and Tina, can we just be best friends already?
- Mango and Soda Cocktail: A refreshing low-cal drink made with Aviation Gin. I think we need to stock the bar cart with this. In honor of Flyboy, of course! Alright, okay... the bottle is just really pretty!
- DIY Gold Sequin Hearts: Who says you need Valentine's Day to bust out the glitter and hearts? Ha!
- Printed Pointy Flats: If loving shoes is wrong, I don't want to be right! Size 8 please, and thanks!
- Tufted Ottoman: Target does it again with this rich looking piece. I'm not sure where I'd put it, but how can you beat the price? Not to worry, I went ahead and put it on my list of things to see this weekend.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend! Make it count.