Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Iris and Jenna // I can always rely on these two, specifically this picture, for a pick-me-up!
- Color Cord Company // My mom introduced me to this company, and I've got a gazillion ideas dancing around in my head. Oh, the possibilities! I can't even wait to place an order for our new place.
- Heart Paperweight // After reading about Anna's (In Honor of Design) trip to Sugarboo and Co., I had to visit their website again. While I love their product line and own a few of their pieces, the brick and mortar store looks even cuter than I'd imagined. I'm thinking a trip to Atlanta is in order at some point!
- Ban.do Twist Scarf // I consider myself a Ban.do junkie, so I was tickled to see their new arrivals. I wonder how long it will take before I add this scarf to my collection. The simple pattern is spot on.
- Canvas Bag // Another delightful find from Sugarboo's website. These postcards are pretty cute, too!
- Teddie Convertible Bag // I'm eager to see J.Crew's spring arrivals, so I've been stalking the website. Not much is new, but this bag is a-mazing! The size is perfect, and I love that it can be worn as a crossbody. Hubba! Hubba!
- Sequin Embellished Stripe Scarf // Sequins. Check! Stripes. Check! Make a bold statement with a side of sparkle.
- Sugar Paper Love Note // I wouldn't mind keeping a stack of these note cards handy.
- Gourdough's Donuts // I can't stop thinking about the Mama's Cake Donut I ate last Sunday. There are no words to fully describe how ridiculously great that fudgy and fried confection was—definitely a food moment I won't forget!
- Daily Lettering // I could spend hours on this Tumblr. The loopy A is kind of how I felt this week. Ha!
- Essie Resort 2014 // I can't wait to get my hands on a bottle of Cocktails & Coconuts. It seems like a great neutral shade and totally reminds me of warm sand. The fact that there's a subtle amount of shimmer sweetens the deal!
- Sole Society Sam Flats // Fact: you can NEVER have enough flats. This pair has me dreaming of spring.
- Typewriter via Elizabeth Graeber // After this post, I'm even more obsessed with Graeber's work. It's SO good!
Cheers to a snazzy weekend! Make it count, m' dears.