"THE DETAILS ARE NOT THE DETAILS. THEY MAKE THE DESIGN." — CHARLES EAMES
Hola, sweet readers! Let's jump straight to the details...
- If you have access to Austin Eastciders at your local Whole Foods or Trader Joe's, I can't recommend the Blood Orange Cider highly enough. My only regret is that I didn't stock up on more when we last visited San Antone. If you're like me, you'll find that the adorable design is just as delicious and refreshing as the actual beverage. How 'bout them apples?!
- If I had to choose just one shirt to wear for the rest of my life, I think it would be this Striped One-Shoulder Bow Top from J.Crew. It will make you feel like a million bucks! That's right, you literally can't TOP this. Wink, wink.
- Max wears many hats, but last week he opted to go the safari route. Natch! We set out on several adventures looking for wild creatures. The animal of his choice?! A fox. Ha Ha! So he grabbed his camera, a magnifying glass, and a notebook, and we moseyed around the base looking for a fox. Hoping to lure in a big one, Max decided it was best we bring his stuffed animal fox so that if we did find another on our walk they could be friends. Be still my heart.
- You guys!! We found out that we're headed to Dover, Delaware next. Woo Hoo! Dates are pending as Flyboy will have to do 3-4 months of training to re-qualify in the C17, but we're absolutely elated. This assignment will afford us the opportunity to explore the East Coast and we'll live within driving distance of my parents. Get outta town!
- When your toddler is truck and machine obsessed, you find yourself standing outside the grocery store for five minutes just to watch a cement truck in action. Trust me, I never thought I'd delight in something like this either, but here we are! Yes, Max and I spent the better part of the week making kid-friendly cement from sand and cornstarch, so we were pretty pumped to see THE real thing last Friday morning. At one point, Max began clapping for the workers. Day. Made.
- Because the Fine household is extra classy, I leave you with a photo I took Sunday evening at the dinner table. With a grin that ginormous, I say to hell with manners. Bring me a marker and show me your belly!
Alright, enough from me. How's your week?! Anything fun on tap??SaveSaveSaveSave
Post a Comment