Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Paper Sequin Background // I'm fighting the urge to recreate this amazing background. No clue where I'd put it, but WOW!
- Shop Shorthand // For the love of your desk, PLEASE check out this adorable online shop. It's brimming with goodness!
- Urban Decay Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Liquid Eyeliner // I think I finally found *the* most foolproof eyeliner ever.
- Flatform Collar Necklace // Pair this snazzy mixed metal number with your trusty crewneck tee and BAMMMMMMMM!
- Art Collages by Hagar Vardimon // Must own one of these fabulous prints. I get bubbles inside just thinking about them.
- Oval Drop Earrings // As far as statement pieces go, the price is right with this pair AND that pop of pink is electric.
- Hello Bobby Pins // Wave "Hi" or "Bye" with this set of surrealist bobby pins from Epona Valley. Adorable, right?!
- Bobbi Brown Cheek Glow Palette // No one does a cream blush quite like Bobbi. This limited-edition duo is dynamite.
- One-Shoulder Bow Top in Stripe // Excuse me while I wipe drool off my face. This number has Ashley written all over it.
- Tie-Shoulder Top // This simple stunner is a close second! Just please don't make me choose between stripes and eyelet.
- Gold Fireworks Earrings // If I had to choose the perfect accessory to pair with the aforementioned tops, it's these!!
- Back to School with ban.do // No one makes you want to buy school supplies quite like Jen Gotch and her girl gang.
- Herve Tullet Board Books // After dusting off Max's bookshelf yesterday, I decided this creative collection is my favorite.
- CrewLaLa // My mom snagged a few pieces from this shop for their new puppy and I about died over the cuteness.
- The Color Factory // How about we all just hop on a jet and check out Jordan Ferney's latest brainchild?! Who's in??
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment