Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Rylie Round Cushion // Pillows that look like 3-D polka dots, thanks to one of my favorite Aussie shops.
- Lottie Tassel Flats // It's been awhile since J.Crew really wowed me with their flats. These make me excited for fall.
- Wovenplay Organic Lola Swimsuit // I kind of want someone to have a baby girl so I can gift them with this perfection.
- Cypress Double Sconce // The prospect of moving has me poring over lighting and hardware. Not that we have a place or anything. Ha Ha! I suppose it's just fun to think about non-base housing details. Can I get a woop woop!
- The Beatrix Tote // If a mysterious Shopbop gift card arrived at my doorstep, I'd splurge on this puppy. Come here, you!
- Natural Luggage Tag // Matine opened a brick and mortar near my folks, and I'm pretty sure I need to pay a visit SOON.
- Color Swatch Soap // One of my favorite places to find gifts has free shipping through Sunday. That never happens!
- NARS Liquid Blush // Color me intrigued! The reviews for NARS latest are raving and the shade selection is stunning.
- Madewell x Tretorn // You had me at navy and VELVET!! These shoes have "momsemble" written all over them.
- Flat Clutch // Is it too early to add this to my birthday wish list?? The Clare V. obsession is very real here, m' dears!
- Tie-Shoulder Silk Top in Polka-Dot // I wore this number last Saturday and I'm itching to don it again. It's pretty fabulous!
- Sequin Drop Earrings // Two words. Morning. Meadow. No, but seriously, how amazing are these earrings??
- Voyager Chair // You guys, the shape of this seat makes me want to squeal I'm so excited. Can't hear me yet? Just keep listening. You're going to hear me from the armpit of Texas. I promise! Go on and wait for it...
- Solid Brass Tape Dispenser // The recent CB2 collab with Fred Segal will have you dreaming of gems like this.
- Paint Swatches // Is there anything better than when an artist you adore leads you to even MORE art you'll adore?!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment