Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Gingham Clothbound Journal // Huzzah! Nothing says the beginning of a new school year quite like fresh notebooks.
- Standard of Accuracy Ruler // I've never been one for straight lines, but this is cute enough to convince me otherwise.
- Mokuyobi Thread Patches // How fabulous are these? I couldn't help but laugh at the dino and hot dog one. So Max!
- Joy No. 3 by Jen Sievers // This collection of abstracts from a New Zealand artist are aptly named, wouldn't you agree??
- Who Farted Tee // I reeeeeally wish Cheerily would consider making these in sizes larger than 2T. Flipping hilarious!
- Max the Monster Slip-On Sneakers // These are on their way to Swell Rio. Some things just make sense, you know??
- Boozy Coconut Freeze Pops // You know I'll be whipping up a batch of these puppies over the weekend. Come over!
- Apple Throw Pillow // This Land of Nod to the fall season is quite precious. The designers over there always get it right.
- Halo White and Brass Armchair // Let's go ahead and categorize this under the file "If I were rich and child-free..."
- Be Bright Keychain // Because who doesn't need a cheerful reminder in their purse?! I'm thinking it's a great gift idea.
- Harlow Cardigan Sweater // My heart can hardly handle the fact that we'll get to experience legit sweater weather.
- Cocoon Coat // It's time I start dreaming about a coat that makes me feel like Carol Vessey. Any Ed fans out there?
- Yes Please Free Download // Ionut Radulescu served up some serious cuteness this week on Design Sponge. Check it out!
- Cheetah-Print Sneakers // Coming in under $25, these spotted sneakers are a "momsemble" MUST! Thanks Old Navy!
- Easy DIY Paper Flower Topper // What's the chance I could convince my toddler that making paper bows is fun??
- House Cocktails Tray // In the event I get too busy to make freeze pops, come over anyway for a gin-spiked beverage.
- Carnation Drop Earrings // Now this is precisely the kind of Carnation I could get on board with. Bravo, J.Crew! Bravo!
- Striped Cotton Napkin // I love cotton napkins, but they can be spendy. Thanks to H&M, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
- Gardenia and Peonies Candle // Peony season might be in the past, but let's keep the spirit alive via this scented candle.
- Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion // There's probably a good reason this magic sleep potion is out of stock. I'm intrigued!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.